Microsoft Exchange hosting is the email solution that fulfills the increasing expectations of business users. Users demand a consistent experience across a variety of devices – PCs, Macs, Net Books, mobile phones such as iPhone and Android OS phones, tablets such as iPad, and browsers such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. Business users want the ability to synchronize instantly their email, contacts, calendar, and contacts across all devices, while allowing for sharing selected information and folders.
Our Microsoft Exchange hosting plans, starting at $6.95/mailbox/month, are the best way to take advantage of industry leading Microsoft Exchange software with its advanced features. Apps4Rent, the company behind Business Email Hosting, is one of the leading MS Exchange hosting providers in the world. We offer easy sign up, free migration, ample space, inexpensive mailbox plans, no setup fee, no minimum number of mailboxes, no long-term contract, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a 10 percent discount for annual payments.
Advantages of Microsoft Exchange Hosting for Email
- MS Exchange hosting with Exchange Server 2010 version further advances the functionality for users and administrators.
- MS Exchange continues to lead the corporate mail server marketplace. You get a product that is commercially tested.
- Microsoft continues to improve its Microsoft Exchange product line. You will not be left stranded by the vendor.
- Microsoft Exchange Hosting now integrates even better with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and CRM products.
- Exchange Hosting services support mail protocols such as POP3, IMAP, SMTP, MAPI, and RPC over HTTPS.
Our MS Exchange Hosting Plan Inclusions
- Microsoft Exchange Hosting offered at great prices.
- Generous space for MS Exchange hosting—Unlimited.
- MS Exchange Hosting services that allow file attachments as large as 150 MB.
- Free help in migrating from your in-house servers or from current exchange hosting providers.
- Free Anti-spam protection is part of our Microsoft Exchange Hosting solutions.
- Free Anti-virus protection is included with our MS Exchange Hosting services.
- Free Exchange ActiveSync technology.
- Free SharePoint space with shared Exchange hosting
- Free Webmail through Outlook Web Access 2010.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server synchronization available for an additional price.
Transition to our MS Exchange Hosting is Smooth
- Free help for migration from an in-house Microsoft Exchange server or from other Exchange hosting providers.
- Easy payment terms for Exchange hosting services—no fee for setup, no minimum users, no long-term contract, and quick sign up.
- You may use the domain with an existing domain provider, use Apps4Rent sub-domain, or purchase a domain name from us for your shared Exchange hosting email account.
- Spilt the same domain name for users on shared Exchange hosting services and on POP3 email.
- A Web-based control panel for managing your account.
Microsoft Exchange Hosting that is Highly Secure
- All mail traffic to our Exchange servers is protected with the use of anti-spam and anti-virus software.
- Hardware and software firewalls protect shared Exchange hosting services against hackers.
- Daily backups for data.
- Remote wipe your device’s data if the device gets lost or stolen.
- Apps4Rent’s hosting of Exchange services is secured by 24/7 monitoring by expert system administrators.
Reliable Exchange Hosting Services
- The design of Exchange server cluster includes consideration for reliability and redundancies, fail over and recovery mechanisms
- Hosted Exchange servers are housed in secure and reliable data centers that are SAS 70 certified.
- 24/7 monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Apps4Rent is one of the few shared Exchange Hosting providers who guarantee 99.99 per cent uptime.
Access Exchange Data from Anywhere Anytime
- With mail clients such as MS Outlook, Outlook Express on PCs.
- With mail clients such as Entourage and Apple Mail on Macs.
- With browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari through Outlook Web App 2010 Webmail.
- With iOS based devices such as iPhone, IPod Touch, and iPad.
- With Android based mobile phones and tablets.
- With BlackBerry devices (additional $9.95 per month charge).
- With Nokia phones with Mail for Exchange product.
- With Windows based phones and devices.
- With mobile devices with other operating systems such as WebOS, MeeGo, BadaOS.
Exchange Hosting Provider with Excellent 24/7 Support
- 24/7 availability of sales and technical support by chat, email, and phone.
- A set of frequently asked questions on Exchange topics.
- A blog with useful articles about application hosting.
- A web-based ticketing system to store all interactions.
- A feedback capture process for every customer interaction.