If you are looking for an easy way to increase the productivity of your workforce, then provide your team with the best email solution. Microsoft Exchange online hosting from Apps4Rent is what you need. Connected with an online Exchange server, your staff gets a consistent email experience, whether they are on the road or in the office or at home.
You can serve your users on computers (PCs, Macs, Net Books) with mail software such as Outlook, Entourage, and Apple Mail; mobile phones (iPhone, Android OS phones, Palm WebOS phones); tablets such as iPad; and any internet connected devices with browsers such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. On connection to Apps4Rent’s Microsoft Exchange online server, devices are instantly synchronized with email, contacts, calendar, and tasks. Users can also control the sharing of selected information and folders with others in their organization.
Subscribe to Apps4Rent’s Microsoft Exchange online hosting plans that start at $6.95/month/mailbox, and take advantage of the advanced features. We offer an easy sign up process, a Web-based control panel, free migration help, a lot of storage space, inexpensive plans that include free Exchange ActiveSync, no setup fee, no minimum number of users, no contract, a 30-days money-back guarantee, and 10 percent off annual payments. Get started today!
Why select an Online Exchange Server for your email?
- Online Exchange Server 2010 version comes with advanced features for users as well as administrators.
- MS Exchange retains its leadership position in the corporate mail server market segment
- Microsoft continues to advance and enhance the Exchange product line with every upgrade.
- Microsoft Exchange online integrates better with Microsoft Office, MS SharePoint, and Dynamics CRM products.
- Support for following Mail protocols is supported: POP3, IMAP, SMTP, MAPI, and RPC over HTTPS.
Our Microsoft Exchange Online Plan Details
- Low-cost MS Exchange online Plans.
- Enormous storage per mailbox —Unlimited.
- Attachments with file sizes up to 150 MB are allowed.
- Free help for migrating from your own mail server or from your existing email provider.
- Free Anti-Spam service is included with MS Exchange online service.
- Free Anti-Virus service is also included.
- Free Exchange ActiveSync technology.
- Free SharePoint space to share files.
- Free Outlook-like Webmail through Outlook Web Access 2010 that works with most browsers.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) synchronization costs $9.95/month. No setup fee.
Migrating to our MS Exchange Online Hosting is Painless
- We provide free help to new Exchange customers for migration.
- Service terms are transparent – no fee for setup, no minimum users, no long term contract, quick sign up, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- You may attach the Exchange account to your domain from an existing domain provider, utilize an Apps4Rent sub-domain (subdomain.Apps4Rent.com), or purchase a domain name from Apps4Rent to attach to your email account.
- You can split your MS Exchange online and POP3 email users within the same domain.
- An easy-to-use Web-based control panel is available for users and administrators to manage the account settings.
Feel Secure with our Microsoft Exchange Online Service
- All mail traffic is filtered through anti-spam and anti-virus software service.
- Hardware and software firewalls prevent intrusions from hackers.
- Daily backups keep your data safe.
- One can remote wipe device data if a device gets lost.
- 24/7 monitoring by our expert system administrators ensures additional security.
Our MS Exchange Online Solution is Reliable
- Infrastructure is designed to be reliable with redundancy elements and defined paths for failover and recovery.
- Servers are located in multiple data centers that are secure, reliable and are SAS 70 compliant.
- 24/7 monitoring of infrastructure components ensures further reliability.
- 99.99 per cent uptime is delivered.
Connect with Online Exchange Server Data from Anywhere Anytime
- Use clients such as MS Outlook, Outlook Express on PCs.
- Use mail clients such as Entourage and Apple Mail on Macs.
- Use browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari through Outlook Web App 2010 Webmail.
- Use iOS based devices such as iPhone, IPod Touch, and iPad.
- Use Android based mobile phones and tablets.
- Use BlackBerry devices (additional $9.95 per month charge).
- Use Nokia phones with Mail for Exchange product.
- Use Windows based phones and devices.
- Use mobile devices with other operating systems such as WebOS, MeeGo, BadaOS.
Apps4Rent’s Excellent 24/7 Support for Microsoft Exchange Online
- We are available 24/7 for sales and technical support by chat, email, and phone.
- Our web-based ticketing system stores all interactions.
- We learn from user feedback from every customer interaction and improve service.
- A knowledge base with a set of frequently asked questions.
- A blog with relevant articles.